25.3.13

Home sweet home

Hello! Just a few ‘not so random’ pictures to share with all of you. Fyi, I’m currently staying at Shah Alam, shifted here from Damansara Perdana over the last 2 weeks. I’m so happy with the house and hopefully everything will turn out great here. It’s a new place, a new spirit; everything is new here including myself! haha.


Let me introduce you to my patung, her name is Ursula! 


You have to create a vision of the world around you in which your best self can live, can grow, even if that means changing it. 
That's all for now! Bye.

16 comments:

Namee Roslan said...

cantiknya ur house !! :D me likey !

Asyik Izas said...

nice and beautiful place :)

[i.l.y.a] said...

I knewww it! Rasa mcm nampak you dekat elevator ground floor haritu. Kristal heights is it?

Dira gmj 2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
onie said...

ngalahkan bilik pompuannnnn,lawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

onie said...

ngalahkan bilik pompuannnnn,lawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

CaDLyNN said...

rumah baru?? congratssss


cantik!

erin zamree said...

abg sandra,u already have ur very own vision.n u didn't hve to change anything;)

iKhRam said...

mr sandra
nak sangat tumpang sekejap kat rumah...

boleh pinjam buku sebuah?

Amanina said...

welcome home..nice house :)

papaRazie said...

great!

Ms.F said...

love that dress

mohammad yazid said...

cantik oit!

Schajar McFlurry said...

That dress is catchy! All attention goes there.
Shah alam? I'd been there every week during my holiday. Maybe we'll bumpp into each other one day ;)

sYiRa LoKMaN said...

http://syiralokman.blogspot.com/2013/10/menjaga-hati-membiarkan-atau-memulihkan.html
Lebih baik sakit dengan kebenaran daripada gembira dengan penipuan :)

Sophie Al-Yahya said...

You are so inspiring!