23.10.11

with Marini Ramlan

"There is nothing random about finding something interesting and reacting to it; everything inspires, anything can trigger."

“I believe in constantly learning; in sharing and expanding the mind as well as the heart. Love and good vibes my kindred spirits.”
“I’m a bit of a nerd (self proclaimed, although I’m only at entry level). I like to read easy to absorb scientific updates (because it amuses me). Social media fascinates me to no end. Information excites me. Lights are magic.”
“As a child I ate all the time and used to dress in costume to school. This has not changed. At one point, I wanted to be an inventor, or an astronaut or a geologist of some sort but that clearly didn't happen since I never took science in school.  I peg that down to my incapacity to absorb science and math at the time. Instead, I was a big art girl from the start where cadmium was my yellow and fuscia was not pink. “
“I like OPEN. I believe in HAPPY. REJOICE and be THANKFUL. Everyday is a gift.”
Words by Marini Ramlan. visit Nothing Random
GLAM, March2011
P/s: Nini Marini inspires me because she seems like such a genuine, approachable person. Somethin’ about her just seems soo real, wonderful and she’s so sweet! ;-) Feel free to check this out: Classic Beauty

7 comments:

Nikisa Izas said...

dah beli glam nih:)

JJ Roa Rodriguez said...

this is a wonderful post Sandra... bravo! love it...

JJRod'z

JJ Roa Rodriguez said...

the words, the emotions, the drive, not to mention the beautiful pictures and creations... they are awesome!...

JJRod'z

ADZA IRDAWATI aka MAK DARA said...

wowwwww niceee dress.. And she is sooo GORGEOUS!! =)

putput said...

cooool!

Nana Eddy said...

Very niceeee~

azalia hjsalleh said...

okay la. not bad. just simple but really adorable.