30.3.11

with Malaysia's top supermodel, Tengku Azura!

I look short in this photo. Well, she's wearing 6 inch platform high heels ma...I think we were just about the same height, yup..definitely! Haha

Hello lovely bloggers and readers. For the past few days, the answer is clear: it’s getting busy living (I think it’s good because it’s like therapy) and I've got so many possessions to do. For those of you who have followed my blog and constantly keep track with ‘Life with Sandra…...’, I just wanna say thank you so much! Furthermore, It’s kinda funny and I felt so guilty if I did not reply back all the sweet comments posted by YOU and you need to bear in mind that I will totally be checking out your blog ASAP: Here I stand, with my arms wide open -with no regrets at all!;-) Sabar sikit jer…..Ok, fyi, I just received an email regarding on my interview with ‘The Star’ (Interview on young designers) and I’m so excited about it. I'm hoping for a great turnout with this. Once again, I fully appreciate the gift of sight and the outpouring of support+ prayers. With Love, Sandra Azwan

'Fashion can be bought. Style, one must possess.' - Edna Woolman Chase

Just ignore my face. I'm havin' a bad face day( exhausted)! In this photo, with Malaysia's Supermodel|Tengku Azura! Thank you kak Zura for coming. She's lovely! More pictures ( with Tengku Azura) will be uploaded soon.

Ermm....

Strike a pose! Tengku Azura in Sandra Azwan

14 comments:

Nazim Nasri said...

she beautiful, besides her handsome

afiq said...

one day nak azura pkai baju saya jugak :P

manueng said...

wow...fashion designer rupenye... keep up the good work;)

ika~~ said...

how old is she?
she looks energetic!

GreenAppleKu.com said...

Nice works Sandra..love it.

alia zarfullah said...

She beautiful! Gudluck babe for ur careers :)

NikiSa IzAS said...

amazing dress sandra:)

Fairus Bin Mamat said...

kat malaysia tak buat ke rancangan Malaysia next top model.. :)

akmal ariffin said...

kak zura chantek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ADZA IRDAWATI aka MAK DARA said...

she's gorgeous =)

CaDLyNN said...

cantik tengku azura ni...

miszlullaby said...

sandra lagi comel!hihi...
nape gi censored kan muke tuuuu?

she's hot! how old is she?

cujen said...

tengku azura ni mmg gojes!!

ErikaToh said...

Wow, congrats Sandra!!! Do have lots of fun during The Star's interview, ya? Enjoy and bask in your moment of glory. May it last forever~ Go, go, Sandra!!! Wee!!! ;D