15.2.11

It's a scary world!

In this picture, u can actually see my lovely sewing machine and my laptop! For me, it's a cohesive workplace and it's very peaceful. I can totally work freely in here with no distraction!

For tomorrow, Mr.Faizal (my big boss) have this very special interview with Tv3-Wanita Hari Ini, talked about his latest S/S2011 creations-The little black swan! and for today, we did a new arrangement+replacement of the furniture( at our home studio) to make it look more fashionable and fun! I'm super excited because esok I'm on TV!TV3 @ Wanita Hari Ini!

For more information about 'The Little Black Swan' by Faizal Hamid, check this out: Click

My ultimate autoclean iron stim! This thing helped me a lot.
My latest obsession, mirror!;-P


It's a scary world? Well, there is nothing to be afraid of, u just have to deal with it! Peace
P/s: Wanita Hari ini-TV3, 16/02/2011 @12pm!

14 comments:

Black_roses92 said...

lappy acer ea?? hehe..

Nabila Nadzeri said...

OMG I love the black swan's collection. They are gorgeous (:
Unfortunately I can't watch WHI tomorrow ):

Nana said...

I tak dapat tengok! :(

I am coming back in July .. wanna meet up?

ierayahaya said...

i'm gonna miss the show since i'm working. pape pun.. gud luck! hehe~

ErikaToh said...

"There is nothing to be afraid of, u just have to deal with it!"

I love that quote very much! It's so true! ;)

Sophie Al-yahya said...

hye sandra.. thanks sudi follow..
masih baru mengenali blog sandra tapi terus impress. You know, i always adore a man who is a fashion designer. Rasa macam jeles pun ada sebab how i wish i could design my own clothes instead of buildings. Yeah, i will be a designer one day but building designer a.k.a architect.

*oh yes, ada baca pasal Mr. Faizal di paper. Dia memang sgt famous kot. Bertuah lah u Sandra kerja dgn dia. Bestnyaaa kalau dapat tengok macam mana you all bekerja!! T_T *

All the best ok!

saiful farisin said...

tak dpat tgk...
esok ade class pulak smpai pkul 1..hehe...

Nazim Nasri said...

sandra. insyaAllah me akan tgk. hehe :D

anyway, rumah u super hensem dan lawa okayy.
jeles ohh

SyahmiFikri said...

wowww..

i like da design of ur stdio..

btw., gud luck tmrow~!!

Amanina Sofea said...

same laptop.. :)

miszlullaby said...

owh.ML kene tgk online macam ni!xnak ketinggalan.hehe =)

afiq said...

jeles. bilik saya kecik gila. pengsan nak jahit2 ni

Alyza said...

u dtg cni erk arini...kat sri pentas...i keje kat cni je...hehehe...akan tgk wanita hari ini... :D

Schajar McFlurry said...

kne tgk kat internet je kat cni.. but still, g0nna watch it!
=)