9.2.11

He says-She says

She says: What I like about you is that no matter how busy you are, you never fail to drop by my blog once in a while and give constructive comments! And I thank you so much for the support, Sandra! You're great!^^ Erika Toh

He says: "Good luck in everything you do ok..Since the first day we met, abg memang tahu yg Sandra akan berjaya dengan bakat yang Sandra ada. keep up the good work ok?" Adie Waridi

He says:...pakaian tetap style, walaupun tgh kait benang :D Nazim Nasri

He says: life with Sandra ....aku suke sangat tengok artwork die.....bole tak nak like 10000X...Saiful Farisin

She says: wut m0re d0 i wanna say about this blog...? the blog gimme s0me idea of the life as fashion designer...! yup~i never imagine it bef0re this.. how fashion designer live their life...

She says: Wee~ Sandra nak kasi header belog rekaan dia laa. And pleasee~ i love his header too. Unique and menarik ! =)Farah Rossie Earhart
He says: I love his drawing, and strongly believe that he will be 'someone' for our country in the future. It sounds like I'm 'bodeking' or what... but seriously, I'm saying this sincerely from my heart...Mr. Muscle

He says: Will I be able to do such creative and amazing sketch? Please God, bestow me with the talent like Azwan - Someone who is damn talented, brilliant mind and hands which could dance gracefully on the paper! Rizal

He says:......ramai orang cakap dan perlekehkan bila tau saya amik fashion design.well bila ade blog2 fashion designer macam sandra azwan at least orang boleh bukak bijik mata, fashion banyak cabang.and fashion is tough! Afiq Mohamed


What about u? Feel free to join my special promo Now!;-) CLICK

14 comments:

ila ni said...

tak boleh nak join sebab header tak cun, boleh? hahha

dalam hati dah memang selalu puji orang talented macam sandra ;D btw, happy belated birthday, moga kesihatan kekal mantap. kita sama umur!

CaDLyNN said...

tak sempat lg nak join~ err..

shahirahkhairudin said...

sandra !! wish you many happy return.. and many many more great achievement to come.. semua many many more la.. muahs ! xoxo

SANDRA AZWAN said...

Ila:Thank you...;-) Sama umur ek? hehe

SANDRA AZWAN said...

Cadlynn: it's okay, take ur time babe....and kepada sesiapa yang sudi nak join this 'special promo'....lagi cepat lagi bagus and senang nak decide who will win..;-)

Thank you.;-P

SANDRA AZWAN said...

sHAHIRAH: thanks babe...

ErikaToh said...

Wee...I'm featured on your blog! Thanks so much, Sandra! As always, you're the best! ;D

XoXo!

afiq said...

i'm so sorry.. banyak typo error dalam post. rushing giler. anyway merujuk kepada pelawaan itu. yes. saya mahu.

AfiQ said...

nak join jugak!!!! hehehe.. ^____6

Farra Rossie said...

omg !! my name was there. thanksss sandraaa!!! =). will support you always ^_^

Rossella said...

interesting blog

let me know your thoughts on my new blog entry and follow me at:

My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries
My Couture Diaries

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

hey i miss u too, and i love your last post!

jadepurplebrown.con

CaDLyNN said...

dah join~

http://cadlynn.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-header-for-your-lovely-blog.html

Alyza said...

me mau join jugak...

http://alyzafisol.blogspot.com/2011/02/who-sandra-azwan.html