25.2.11

Don't sweat the small stuff

Hello.....Just a quick post as I'm really busy at work today ! I'm currently reading a book called Don't sweat the small stuff by Richard Carlson and I think it's a very interesting book, a collection of shared knowledge on simple ways to keep the little things from overtaking your life. Would you like to know more? Buy the book! It’s inexpensive (RM49.90@ Kinokuniya-KLCC), it’s a quick read, and it’s fun.Available at all major bookstores.

At your own risk!LOL

Turn your Melodrama into a Yellow-Mellow Drama!;-)

P/s: 'Follow me, I will follow u back'......berkaitan perihal ini, well......just remember one thing, Don't sweat the small stuff! Feel free to check this out: Books that saved my life

16 comments:

Farah Rossie said...

sounds interesting. i shuld have this one. LOL. yang last picture tu pict poyo yer sandra? ahah . (Y)

aiman rashidd said...

nice book title .
who is the small stuff ?? HAHA

Sophie Al-yahya said...

one book a month. I shall buy one for this month.

Btw, u look younger than your age. heheh. *tips ade?*

ErikaToh said...

Wow, I've that book too! It was given to me about 3years ago and since then, I've never fret about the small stuff since. That explains my happy-go-lucky attitude and perspective in life. ;)

You got a great book, Sandra! Treasure and put it to practice, ya?! Have fun!^^

azureEn said...

i have it..!! just started reading a few pages.. but mine is an old copy. doesnt look as interesting as urs. sum1 (well i pretend not to know this person) bought it long time ago. haha

SyahmiFikri said...

nice book!!

jom cari dis book.. hey.. all blue nampak! hehehe

IFA Athirah said...

sounds interesting :)

::FAIZ FARISH:: said...

eh, i like the sofa kat 2nd pic tu..nice

Hana said...

thanks back cuz follow me . :)

Maryam Fatanah said...

tajuk pun best. i got to get that one !

John@CommonLife said...

So true, focus on what's important! :)

Arab said...

^___^ Hello yellow-mellow SandraAzwan!

Alienor said...

I like the quote ^^

Mama Kembar 3 said...

so true - don't sweat the small stuff. or you'd get bogged down with almost everything in life.. i love that kind of books too, will look for it. thanks for sharing :-)

kakchik@ella said...

i wanna buy .. i wanna buy. need some motivation utk menjadi ke arah yg lebih positif.

thnks for sharing.

virulent lolita tan benihime said...

very much interesting..the book ;D