5.1.11

Now & Then

Hello……. Just a quick post to say that I've been extremely busy in the past few days and fyi, it’s totally normal for me. Speaking of New Year’s resolutions, I do have to say that I am convinced 2011 is going to be an amazing journey and of course, a great year for all of us and hopefully it will bring more joy and less stress! With love, Sandra Azwan

Such a lovely girl! Diana Jalal in Babydoll Dress by Sandra Azwan

P/s: Tradition dictates that every 365 days, you should try to kick bad habits and start your life anew.

6 comments:

Nazim Nasri said...

mcm design yg haritu, 500th follower :DDD

ErikaToh said...

Wow, that's one of the cutest baby doll dress I've ever seen! Sandra ada close-up pictures of it arr? I wanna see. Hehe... :D

niesz said...

gud luck!

Cik Zaty said...

would u mine to design dress yang cam seswai sikit dgn org btudung

i think it will be da boom

leh kan dress babydoll diseswaikan ngn muslimah2..

msti lagi cantik

i know u design cantik2 je ni

somehow, i love fashion but tak berani mencuba..wee

Fivyolen Qiu said...

hello. those babydoll dress is genuinely cute!! :) LORVE IT.

i love your blog. it's my first time. and its blew me away. love your photgraphs too.
hope you update more soon

xoxo

tim said...

i love the style... Awesome..