21.1.11

I love my Moleskine!

What is the one thing you cannot live without? Well, an answer to this question would be I cannot live without my notebooks! Walaupun terdapat banyak lagi perkara-perkara yang jauh kelihatan lebih penting, buku nota sememangnya merupakan my BFF! Today, I take out my note books (from the previous year) and spend some time to ‘revise’ what I've done. Fyi, I did find something quite interesting inside my old note books and here, I would love to share with all of you! (I hope u guys would like it!) If u look closely you can totally see that each page is full with different things I wrote + draw, and there is nothing to hide! Thanks for all the laughter and the tears, to open these notebooks I remember all the years, just expressions of my past, I look back now and I surly had a blast! ;-P

I always have with me my Moleskine Pocket Notebook wherever I go and always have one in my bag to jot down things I don't want to forget.;-P

I love my Moleskine sketchbooks.It has no boundaries, not even lines! LOL

I love my Moleskine and I don't want to use anything else.

I do have a love affair with my Moleskine and not many people know that.

23 comments:

afiq said...

banyaknye.. berapa banyak inspiration lah dalam tuh.

atie said...

suka short note di tepi2 design tu~n love the design too!!!

ierayahaya said...

wahh.. my notebook penuh dengan minit meeting and work.. x cantik lansung.. haha~

ieyra sweeto said...

sandra...u're so talented!! keep it up..sukela nengok sketch incik..=)

SANDRA AZWAN said...

Afiq: Setiap satu buku ade like.....tak terkira la banyaknya! huhu

SANDRA AZWAN said...

Atie: Nama pun buku nota kan ...sure ada nota2 kaki dekat situ jugak..;-)

SANDRA AZWAN said...

ierayahaya: start from today, u lukis2 la didalam note book u...;-)

SANDRA AZWAN said...

ieyra: Terima kasih banyak2 Ieyra...tengok la selalu..hehe

cik ain said...

walawei..manyak gile u punye skecth book...jeles woahh...terase mau skecth jugek la...

anem** said...

it suits you as a designer. fyi, you always deliver the best pictures. amazing :)

SANDRA AZWAN said...

Cik Ain: Sekarang jugak Cik Ain buat! hehehe...;-)

Anem: Thank you so much Anem...;-) ur so sweet la....hehe

ErikaToh said...

A Moleskin is the perfect companion / soul mate for artistically inclined individuals such as fashion designers, illustrators and even bakers!^^

It's not surprising to know that you have your very own Moleskin but it sure is impressive to be able to catch a glimpse of your amazing artwork - drawings and sketches. Wow! ;)

ErikaToh said...

Oh, I just noticed something on the right hand column of your blog - Special Promo : Blog Review by Erika Toh.

OMG, that's me!!! Wow, thanks for linking me on your blog, Sandra! You just made my day~ Wee...love ya! *Hugs* ;D

Bob Merley said...

Just looking at your notes, I know you are just awesome!
p/s: saya ade lab notebook for my research je. hehe

syamimi said...

wow its amazing..saye ada kwn yg suka sketch2 beautiful dress..everything..i hope she will be like u..(sebb seng nk temph baju)..he.hi

Fina Sophie said...

salam, helo mr designer yg talented. hehe.. notebook utk keep the imaginations and inspiration eh? :)

LINA JALIL said...

i love your blog..fashion designer eh..teehee.teruja..bole la design bju kawin lina *teehee..

Afzainizam said...

,=====,o00o Ponn..Ponn.Ponn..
//__l_l_,\____\,__
l_---\_l__l---[]lllllll[]
_(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)___
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salam ... Kami Datang Ziarah Blog anda
http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com/
http://bukandoktorveterinar.blogspot.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

eeemmmmm moleskin.....


yupppppp fashion designer ni sekarang dah jadi kerjaya yang baik pun..... tapi kena kraetif dan berbakat...

kena study gak kan....

* f i f y said...

spring salute babe...
u got huge talent..
:)

Zue Cancer said...

MONING!!!=)

SAYA TAG AWAK DALAM CONTEST NI

http://onlymezue.blogspot.com/2011/01/contest-gambar-tak-nampak-muka-paling.html

rizal yaakub said...

you are fucking inspiring. Seriously, i can see you designing for Dior, Viktor & Rolf and even Balenciaga. You should try designing menswear too, im sure guys are going to be crazy over your couture,

rizalyaakub.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

akak boleh jadi supplier moleskine ni hehehe.. jual lelaong je hahaha


cheers!
k.zura

anem** said...

hahahaha. I know I am. anyway, keep up the good work. you'll do great :)