20.1.11

From London, with Love.....

Another thing I wanted to tell you....

I'm so glad to have received this very lovely card from my great mentor, Mr. Faizal Hamid. Love the cute bear and design! It's so adorable!

Words of wisdom and encouragement! We all need to encourage others and receive encouragement ourselves! …….and that's a great motivation! Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much Mr.Faizal.

London Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London Bridge is falling down, my fair lady!

Cedarwood State grey skull design t-shirt.

I'm not at all in the skull thing but this one is so good! I’m so into it right now! "Extra Small", please! Feel free to check this out: I love Bershka!

p/s: To all my lovely followers and fellow bloggers, thank you so much for all of the sweet comments, and for all of the prayers. With love, Sandra Azwan

7 comments:

atie said...

Welcome!(^_^)~sweet!

harrods!i got something from harrods too!My sister gave me fridge magnet!..she just got back from london..

megan frog. said...

awesome ;)

Dewi Batrishya said...

Awww... The Bear & the card is just Lovely! :)
I totally DiG the shirt by the way!

virulent lolita tan benihime said...

walamkkk..dr harrods tuuuuuuuuuuu..hehehe

WatercolorPony said...

A gift from the Guru! wow, thats so sweet
Loving the Ted...

ErikaToh said...

Wah...the skull picture is scary. *Takut* xP

You have such a wonderful and talented mentor~ What an awesome duo you guys are! ;)

ken said...

cute gift :)