6.12.10

I'm in love with Emma Watson!

A dazzlingly successful actress, Emma Watson has millions in the bank, a devoted international fan base and producers queuing up to cast her. The thing is, what makes her so popular and there is no doubt that she is one of the greatest actress in the world.....and thats why I'm in love with her. Just look at her adorable innocent face! With her new haircut, it makes her extremely more and more desirable! So, what do you think? Do you like Emma Watson's New Look?

" She's a really hard worker, very ambitious, but in a grounded, humble way-and she's very appreciative which is refreshing for the success that she's had," says Christopher Bailey, creative director of Bailey, who took her as his date to the Met Ball in New York this year. Emma Watson tries hard to live a 'normal live'. "You have to trust people or you'll end up bloody lonely. I'd rather get stung than keep everyone at arm's length," she says.

"For nine years I was contractually obliged not to cut my hair, not to tan. All the normal things girls do" she says. Fyi, Emma Watson is currently enrolled at Brown University in New England. She turned down a place at Cambridge because it was "a bit Hogwarts-looking".

Emma Watson is tentative about her next role."When I think about competing against actresses who've formally trained for the last 10 years, I get paranoid," she says. Images from British V O G U E december 2010 issue. Get your own copy of British Vogue ( RM 25.90) now!

23 comments:

eqbalzack said...

yup..me too...
imej baru dia nampak fresh!

Hanis MY said...

definitely agree with u! lovely new haircut...

melmonica said...

I love her as well. She was my inspiration for my recent haircut. Hehe. Cheerios x)

John@CommonLife said...

You and me both haha, she's beautiful!

aizul marcello said...

juz came across dis blog!! hope can be ur partner to take pics of ur model..

email : aizul_marcello@hotmail.com

afiq said...

surely she looks better. beautiful. muda lagi ni.. i'm sure shes going to be even bigger than she has been now.

hans said...

me too
she look very gorgeous with her new style

P/S : Review Filem : Aku Tak Bodoh Memang Tak Bodoh! Love F.A.M.I.L.Y!

marinahunny said...

cantik dia kan..muka baik je...

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

Mr.Eqbal: Fresh and adorable!

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

Hanis: simple and clean!

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

melmonica: really? that is so cool!

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

john: totally beautiful!

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

aizul: talk to you soon dude!;-)

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

afiq: young and talented actress! love her 'style' in acting!

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

hans: absolutely gorgeous!

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

marinahunny: sangat baik dan tampak bijak!

Dina Hasbulah said...

thank you for visiting my site and you have such a lovely one. btw, i'm her fans since i was 10 years old. and no doubt that she's great fashionista :)

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

Dina: Ur most welcome...totally!!

i'm shin... i'm inesen said...

she's gorgeous.. xperlu nak fesyen pelik pelik.. kalo dah sweet tu.. tunjukkan kenaturalannya.. huhu

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

kan....

ErikaToh said...

Ohhh....I heart Emma Watson too! She's talented, beautiful and inspiring! :D

-iNtAnAdiA- said...

she looks like young Twiggy =)

MaTNaggeR said...

I always love emma watson! I'll look somtehing to write about her in my blog soon =)