1.11.10

I'm in prison!

Hello lovely readers and bloggers! A quick post for today was inspired by Pudu Jail. These are my exclusive photos during a photoshoot session with international photographer- Oscar Munar. I'm havin' so much fun talking and laughing plus messing around with the models- Deanna and Natasha Hudson...and not to be missed, Shahnaz Bahar- our very own stylist and make-up artist! I have never been to Pudu Jail before ( of course la, for what?) and when I'm here for the very first first time in my life, it looks scary, creepy and sad! Well, say good bye to our very own historic prison-Pudu Jail! Fyi, I've been wandering what is going to be build at the Pudu Jail site, apartments? So, what do you think? All images copyrighted. Please do not reproduce these images without my permission. Thank you and enjoy! More pictures will be added soon. Keep on supporting my blog page and thank you for your time.






18 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

The prison is accessible for public? I've always like prison themed photoshoot!

Eza Rashid said...

awesome dear!

Chuen said...

went there when I was young and it gave me creeps xD

Alienor said...

i'm absolutely in love with these pictures !

Maryam Fatanah said...

awesome and yet scary

alvinontherocks said...

nice combinations of photos you've got there :) They simply look awesome!

AdiE said...

nice editing!!
love it...

~ DanieL AdiE ~

eye*da said...

Like this a lot azwan!!! I wish I'm the lucky model..Ha Ha Ha...Keep up the good work...Glory awaits you:)

yee said...

the pictures are all so tiny..
should have enlarged the great photography and modelling aite.
looking forward to more of ur work..teehee!

I'm farra.. said...

amazing blog!

ErikaToh said...

Wow...AWESOME! What a unique photo shoot! I love it~ ^^

Err...did you encounter any unforeseen things or was disturbed while you guys were shooting in the prison, Sandra? xP

Come share the experience with us! :)

thomas said...

Nice creepy shots of Pudu Jail,
is it still around,i thought they already demolished it.
Errh!how many hrs were you in jail?Hah!hah!

Dewi, Nurul and Afiqah said...

awesome~ never been there before
:(

SiMon Har said...

nice! like the last pic :)

Camy said...

i wanna go prison!!!

Shahrysham Kamran said...

my future job is to keep people away from prison harhar.

darkbatman said...

gile cantikkkk.. sape shoot?

eyjalukman said...

nice photoshoot maaa :)