13.10.10

Too short notice!

Hello readers, fyi, I’m currently workin’ on a new collection, it’s a collaboration kind of work and I’m hoping that it will bring a whole new dimension towards my life. For the past few days, like always, I just locked myself in my work room and without any distraction, my first week of work – complete! Totally exhausted and guilt free!! For the next few days, it will be completely full of activity and there is nothing on earth can stop me from working like crazy. Let us pray to god that I will be strong enough to do whatever it takes in realizing my dreams and my passion for fashion. Ok, bagaimana pula dengan anda?

p/s: I'm sorry for any inconvenience this short notice will cause. LOL

7 comments:

~Nur Zulaiha~ said...

sedang mengira hari assessment!!..
(--__-)

JohanPrinze said...

good luck Sandra!

p.a.k.w.e. said...

nampaknya tak siap jugerla jacket PAKWE

fai said...

in this time i just prepared one event for fashion blogger on 12th till 13th februari 2011. u must join in this event, okay brother.

ErikaToh said...

Haha...all the best to you, Sandra. You know you can do it - all you need is to have some faith in yourself, believe in your dreams and strive for your passion~ ;) Berusahalah, Sandra! Go go go!^^ Have fun while you're at it too~ :D

fadhli said...

love the boot :)

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer/Stylist said...

Nurzulaiha: Good luck!selamat berhadapan dengan segala macam karenah lecturer2 kat UiTM tu....

JohanPrinze: Thank you Johan...;-)

Pakwe: Deposit 200rm!;-P ( call me)

Fai: is it in Indonesia? or Kuala Lumpur?

Erika: Thank you for your undying support for me.Love u!

Fadli: yup....u have too!!;-P