21.9.10

Goorin Jamil Fedora





Hello readers….for the past few weeks, I’m having a lot of fun spending great moments with my beloved family and away from this cyber world. It’s hard to navigate away my passion for blogging and at the same time thinking about it almost every day, just make me feel sick. There is an ultimate connection between me and the broadband that will never be torn apart but I just did! Can you believe that I have spending my past 3 weeks with no internet connection? It's incredibly hard to be away from an internet connection for more than a day at a time! I will never ever navigate myself away from the broadband or wireless networks that are actually available for me! Now days, things can be pretty bad if you have been posses with all this empowering technology that sells energy star. There is nothing on earth we can do to stop this accelerator of feelings and our virtually surround minds about our certified obsession for the internet and what goes around it! Done…….Now, I have something to share with all of you. It’s a fedora hat complete with well-laid pinstripes cinched with a triple pleated band! Personally, I’m not a big fan of hats and I'm not used to the fedora, but I’m completely happy to have this fedora that comes straight from New York. I'm thinking about wearing my fedora hat with red striped sweater, it looks so terrifying! For your information, my fedora name is Jamil and I just love the details and everything seems to be so perfect! Jamil can be out day or night and hold its own. For more information, simply visit GOORIN BROS.

P/s: Freddy Krueger, here I come!

12 comments:

Jan said...

Love the Fedora hat! and I know what how you feel bout being away from the net. Its like a drug. :D

Black_roses92 said...

is it u in the picture?? nice..hat. :D

LOCO™ said...

nice one..
i like..

~J'@nn~ said...

cool hat you got there

mrWann said...

huhh..nice hat..
like it..
borrow??huhu

Erika Toh said...

I love Jamil! He's very good looking~ Hahaha! xP

Ronnie said...

Jamil doesn't suits me i think !!

SANDRA AZWAN said...

Jan: it's more like cocaine to me!

black roses: yeah...it's me! I'm wearing a hood jacket!

loco: of course.....

jann: thanks babe....FYI, it's from new york!

mrwan: borrow? no way!! hehehe...just kidding

Erika: he's very good looking kan? are u talking about me? I'm so perasan! hahaha

kusut said...

thats a cool fedora man. i have to admit.. i hav a thing for hats but i am shy to wear them :P

SANDRA AZWAN said...

KUSUT:The thing is, I'm not sure whether I'm going to wear it!LOL

Dewi, Nurul and Afiqah said...

lol i thought u had long hair,
a hoodie rupanya :DD

Erika Toh said...

Haha...well Sandra Azwan, there's a Malay proverb that goes "Bagaimana rupa bentuk sesuatu kek itu, begitulah rupa bentuk acuannya" So, what do you think? Hehehe.... xP