18.8.10

Behind the scenes 'Kau Bisu' by Alyah



Alyah mencari futuristik dan memilih Sandra Azwan! Harian metro, Rabu 18 ogos 2010



Hair and make-up, Bosco the greatest!

Alyah in one of my 'future hybrid' collection.


Alyah is wearing a little black dress with chain details by Yana ( stylist for this music video) Look at her hair, it is so dramatic! Love it...... Feel free to check all these 'Fabulous' post from me: 'KAU BISU' official music video, MTV Media Screening-Kau Bisu, @ 3am with Alyah!

7 comments:

Black_roses92 said...

like it..! ;P

Mah@mahu said...

I suka aliyah punya new image segar dan bertenaga very the new one harap lama bertahan...

att said...

anda mmg bakal gemilang!!
cayalah! =))

Alienor said...

WOOOW

Amirah Madihah said...

wahh..anda mmg hebat!!:)

JohanPrinze said...

i love the concept of the video. Very Rihanna!

Erika Toh said...

You know something funny Sandra? The other day I was reading Harian Metro and I saw your pieces of work in the paper (before I get to know you^^) and thought,

"Wow, this fella (fashion designer) is really something lar...he's so talented! Amazing futuristic clothes, man!"

Hahaha...tak sangka pulak yang I akan kenal dia! xP Sungguh tak disangka lar...no wonder you look familiar lar masa I first time jumpa you~ ^^