26.5.10

Merci beaucoup!

Finally, it’s over. Lord, thank you for being there with me and fulfilled my life with so many great things and also for the blessing. Alhamdulillah. Yes, I am still breathing and no, I did not attempt to commit suicide. I did however imagine how much it would hurt if I fell off my balcony but, that's just about there is to it. For the past few weeks, I have been working like hell just to make sure everything is under control and without having this kind of tantrum-ish syndrome- thank god, every single possessions went smoothly according to what I’ve been planning. Fyi, fashion is everything to me. In order to be a great fashion student and maybe a very successful designer in the future, u needs to set-up your own goals. There is only one way to maintain my emotion and feelings towards something that I’m in love with, keep on believing! Here, I wanna thank Mr. Faizal Hamid- he’s a great fashion guru and for showing me how to be an intellectual fashion student. Thank u boss! ;-) To all my lovely readers and followers, thank u for ur support and comments.
Keep on viewing ‘Life with Sandra’ for more updates!
With love, Sandra Azwan

photographed by CAHAYA FOTOGRAFIK







12 comments:

xukee said...

Hebat gak pementasan ni....syabas!

NokiaDream said...

lawo la....model tuh.. :P

Lean said...

Dropping by ere. =). Smiles.. Nanged ur post

Nina Nurziana said...

nanged ;)

FaFaFa said...

congrats! nice work :D

ohmywtf said...

i love the one worn by Azura!

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

your deSigns are so beautiful! i love seeing talented young people MAKE THEIR DREAMS COME TRUE!

keep up the amazing work!

J"P"B

PeeWeet said...

Wah! Best nya.....u mesti buat yang terbaik, semoga berjaya.

JLean said...

Dropping by ere. =).. nanged

Glo-w~* said...

Love the structure^^ some were insect like others were space age but still very fashionable ^^

Chin Shi Jing said...

congratz!!!

Fabian Corona said...

these are amazing!! Really outstanding job <3