11.4.10

My lovely Nattura!




Fyi, this enigmatic new creation tells the story of a collection that inspired by Zaha Hadid’s radically new approach to architecture with “a new fluid, kind of spatiality” of multiple perspective points and fragmented organic geometry, designed to embody the chaotic fluidity of modern life. I’ve been inspired by all of her amazing architecture that seems to be completely unique and totally remarkable. The idea of experimenting with new spatial concepts, uncompromising and confident in its linear- controlled execution, fragmented organic geometry lines/forms celebrates a powerful strong element between the purity of a visionary aesthetic that encompasses all fields of design. Furthermore, for this collection, I felt it was important to stay true to the aesthetic that I apply when designing my creations; sharp but ultimately feminine and a considered diversity from the perspective of my artistic point of view.

P/s: This is actually my second look from my collections. The first one is 'Nuragic'. Keep on viewing 'life with sandra' for more updates. Thank you for visiting my blog page. Feel free to add your comments. With love, Sandra Azwan.

11 comments:

Everyone loves fashion said...

this is so so cool! actually have no words!

Alie said...

Can you tell me precisly what you want me to do ? I didn't understand very well sorry

Jean-Pierre MATTEI whom is just a HUGE FASHION STAR !..... {^_^} ..... said...

7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777
It'so beautiful !
You are so talented !

>>> I'm sure Lady Gaga will wear on of yours one day !!

And thank you for your words .
Have a Magical New Week !
Kiss-kiss !

Jean-Pierre MATTEI
7777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

Kirstie Marié said...

I love the structural concept to your designs! So much initiative and detail yet it still has a certain wearability.

Kirstie Marié
x

Alie said...

this is aaaaaaaaaaaawwwesssome, it's looks like lady gaga a little and something else I don't know why .. but I love it !!!!

Sarah said...

hi ;)

I love it!! you're really talented!

Michele said...

Amazing!

Aaron Chin said...

OMFG, your designs are amazing. I really don't know what to say. You have to drop by my blog sometimes and intro yourself to me. And i'm guessing you're a Lady Gaga fsn? Keep it up, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sandra Azwan said...

thank you for all your lovely comments.....with love,sandra azwan

Vivian said...

Woow!! i adore people who are so creative! love it so much!

Anonymous said...

paksu rasa kna guna warna hijau sebab paksu suka....

i think u should try green color for this design because i like green hahahahha