2.3.10

In my lovely room!

When one of these essential items shown above is missing or misplaced, then I’m goin’ to be crazy! Yeah, completely crazy!

Cari benda tersembunyi: JARUM


Dimpa is such a fugly name. It reminds me of Oompa Loompa. What? It doesn’t makin’ any sense la Sandra. Dimpa, Oversize Transparent Bag/ Webbing: 100 % polypropylene
Other parts: 100 % polyethylene (65×22×65cm) from IKEA-made in Vietnam! Price: Contact IKEA for more information.

I just ‘receive’ this lovely bag from IKEA and I think it’s cool. I’m thinking about putting all my exquisite possessions into this extremely large transparent bag and go to school. Well, people are going to stare at me and askin’ Sandra, where did you get this gigantic bag? The answer: TTYN;-P

1 comment:

SAMISONI PENISINI said...

BUSY BOI :)
LOTS TO DO LOL

X