14.2.10

Happy Valentine's Day

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker. ~Author Unknown, from The Quote Garden.

Hello.....I just got back from watching this special movie- ‘Valentine’s Day’ and for me, it’s amazing and all the plays were completely great and I just love it! Watching this kind of movie reminds me a lot of my family members and all the sweet memories when we were together just like flying on my mind and its kinda sad for me to think about it because, I supposedly going back and meet them (it’s my semester break + CNY holidays) but sadly, I don’t have time to go back and havin’ fun with my lovely parents and also with Julian. Well, I have so many things to do, and I’m hoping they will understand my circumstances and frankly speaking, I’m too busy- like hell! Lord, I need some help in here….. Its okay, I can handle it…just take it like a real man! No need to cry and whatever…it just wasting your time. Okay people; let’s get back to the movie. I’m in love with this movie because, it’s beautifully done and the ways it connected with each others were just like heaven! Surprisingly, Taylor Swift good at acting but not when singing live and she’s doing great in this movie. Even though she’s not a great singer (I’m sorry...but I do love her song) but here in this movie, u can see the other side of Taylor Swift and the movie just hit the spot at the right time-good for you Taylor! Talking about Grammy’s night, it reminds me a lot of Pink! Pink’s performance that night is absolutely amazing and jaw dropping act! I have never been a Pink fan, but I saw this performance that night and it was the sexiest and most visually stunning live performance. That’s the real ‘circus’ we were talking about and Britney’s version of circus is so pathetic. When I look at her dance move in ‘3’, she was just like a cute little monkey trying to get a bunch of bananas and it looks bad- there is no energy and it’s all about showing her boobs to the whole world for the sake of a contemptible attraction- am I right, here? Britney, what is wrong with you? I’m one of your biggest fans and I don’t like to see this kind of crap in the future, please wake –up from your nightmares! - Just look at what she’s wearing in Grammy’s night- it looks horrible! Lord, what is going on with her? I do need some biggest explanations in here please!! ;-( Oopps, I did it again! It’s Valentine’s Day! Let us get naked and be wild! LOL......With love, Sandra

4 comments:

Everyone loves fashion said...

happy valentine's day to you as well :) nice blog! keep up the good job!

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

thanks for linking me! but would you mind putting jade "purple" brown instead of just jade brown! i will but your link on my blog asaap!

have a great day,
j"p"b

DAVID McGRIEVEY said...

I agree, Pink was amazing on the Grammy's. I can't wait to read what you have to say about The Oscar's.
Happy Valentines Day.

Berlin said...

I have a new post, do check it out =)

Sincerely,
Berlin