25.11.09

Dancin' with my mind

My first dance video on youtube! The music (catch by V Factory) were completely crazy...love it. It's gettin' hot in here..HAHAHA

For the readers who remain watching my videos on youtube and this blog - I appreciate your support. Please know, it isn't you, it's me...... hehehe;-) Hello.....lately, I’m havin' this kind of 'mood' on posting my very own video on YouTube! Yeah.......I’m not joking, it's true....Well, from now on, u can see me dancin' hard on YouTube plus some other thing that makes me go crazy....it's quite great la, u should watch it! For your information, I love to dance ( with my very own style la)....so, this is one of the way for me to express my individuality and at the same time my so called 'hidden talent' to the world! ~LOL
Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
This is actually my first video ( singin' note to god) on Youtube ( already delete la) I hate it!! Julian: A note to god? Are u mad? This is all wrong......

My first video on youtube- I'm singin' this song from Charice Pampengco called 'note to god' and I've already deleted it because I dont like it! I'm not into singin' (some people kinda like it-hahaha) When I hear this NEW( x la baru sangat) song called 'catch' by V Factory, I kinda like fall in love with it.It's very catchy and the beat of the music just totally great and I've told myself that..... Sandra, u have to do something with this song! Then, boom......it became coco crunch!! ~LOL ;-)
This is one of my favorite....it's called 'kaku-aku' by Shila! and the truth is, I'm not 'kaku' at all.....hehehe

To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful.When I dance and messin' around with my webcam, this is some sort of 'workout' for me...... Dancing is not only fun and great, but it's also a good way to stay physically fit! (I’m happy to be slim & slender) Exercise doesn't have to be utter drudgery, especially when you can dance your way to health. Isn’t? and also it's a mild form of exercise for the heart. It's much more pleasurable than walking around, and probably much more thorough because it involves the entire body......yeah, I can feel it!;-)

Behind the scene-deleted scene! A must-see video...;-)

Feel free to watch me dancin’ on YouTube, just type-search: Sandra Azwan, as simple as that!! U will be amazed....I’m not practicing all the step, it comes to me naturally and I just have to listen to the beat and then I just start workin’ on my body, that’s all...... feel free to add on comments and whatever la.....for me, this is my escapism and once again.....I love to dance! I just don't know what to share anymore,hehehe....;-) This is just for fun.......;-) I put stuff here to hold a place for my thoughts and to generate ideas in the collective hive mind. May God bless you if you venture off from here never to return. Should you decide to check in every now and then, or keep me on your blogroll, well, I am grateful that you have decided to keep the conversation going with me. Thank you. For more updates from me, keep on viewing 'life with Sandra' Enjoy life to the fullest!

With love, Sandra Azwan

p/s: Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another.

1 comment:

SANDRA AZWAN: Fashion Designer said...

Some of the videos are no longer available on YouTube!