1.3.09

You're the inspiration! A must-have DVD! by David Foster



Hello.......apa yang membuatkan aku untuk membeli dan mendengar lagu2 David foster nie -it's all because of Charice! Charice?
Who is Charice Pempengco? Let me answer that question......
Charice Pampengco is a young Filipina singer who became a singing sensation through YouTube.
Little girl turn into a big singin' sensation!
Although born with her awesome talents, Charice has to work very hard to get to where she is today.

Before the YouTube spotlight, she has been joinin' singin' contests since the age of seven, she became widely known when she was 12 years old when she placed third in 2005 "Little Big Star", a singin' contest in the Philippines.
She's totally amazing with her very own incredible voice range!
Pada malam concert David Foster and friends, si Charice nie singin' 'I have nothin' + I will always love you'.......Incredible performances by Charice!

Wallah.......just amazing!

For more information about this little girl with big voice, cube la try check kat YouTube!
You will be amazed by her super-duper big talent! Aku rase macam agak terlewat untuk mengenali si Charice nie....but it's okay!


The one and only, Charice Pampengco! 1000 star 4 you!

Charice sebelum nie pernah perform dekat Oprah, Ellen DeGeneres dan banyak lagi..........Dalam laptop aku nie, dah penuh dengan video2 charice nie......
Budak kechik nie( sweet 16) memang makin' me crazy! Mase Charice selesai nyanyi, all of the audiences memberikan ‘Standing Ovation’ dekat budak kechik nie....penyanyi hebat yg lain pun bukan senang dan belum tentu dapat 'Standing Ovation' dari penonton kat situ....
Kalau persembahan ‘meletop’ baru dieorang akan bangun! Kalau tidak, sorry la......
Kesian, Renee pun tak dapat ‘Standing Ovation! Maybe lagu tu simple sgt kot...... Dalam DVD nie, disertakan sekali CD...boley dengar dalam kereta! Tapi, ade certain lagu yang takde dalam CD tu......Selain Charice, Renee Olstead punye performances pun best!


Tersenyum riang! Ade makne tu Si Charice oii......

Renee singin'...'Through the fire'...satu lagi persembahan yang menakjubkan from this 18 years old girl! FYI, aku tak habis2 mengulang lagu Renee nie( sebenarnye lagu Chaka Khan).........tak jemu langsung mendengarnye!! Bila dengar lagu yang Renee nyanyi nie, memang sexy habis...lagu yang sexy! Yeah, that’s the word.....Lagu2 yang lain pun best-best jugak!Untuk merasai apa yang aku rasa, u guys should have this album! Now....



Through the fire.......
(I'm in love with the lyrics)

I look in your eyes and I can see
We've loved so dangerously
You're not trusting your heart to anyone
You tell me you're gonna play it smart
We're through before we start
But I believe that we've only just begun
When it's this good, there's no saying no
I want you so, Im ready to go
Chorus:
Through the fire To the limit,
to the wall
For a chance to be with you
I'd gladly risk it all
Through the fire
Through whatever, come what may
For a chance at loving you
I'd take it all the way
Right down to the wire
Even through the fire
I know youre afraid of what you feel
You still need time to heal
And I can help if youll only let me try
You touch me and something in me knew
What I could have with you
Well Im not ready to kiss that dream goodbye
When its this sweet, theres no saying no
I need you so, Im ready to go
Chorus:
Through the fire, to the limitThrough the fire, through whateverThrough the fire, to the limitThrough the fire, through whatever


DVD content:
Act I

1. Andre Agassi Intro
2. St Elmo’s Love Theme(Kenny G.)
3. Can’t Help Falling In Love(David Foster)
4. Beauty/Man In Motion(Michael Johns)
5. Mornin’/After The Love Has Gone(Brian McKnight)
6. Video(Barbra Streisand)
7. Somewhere(Katharine McPhee)
8. Through The Fire(Renee Olstead)
9. Got To Be Real(Cheryl Lynn)
10. Wildflower(Blake Shelton)
11. Video(Urban Cowboy)
12. Love Look What You’ve Done(Boz Skaggs)
13. Jo Jo(Boz Skaggs)
14. Chocolate Legs(Eric Benet)
15. Hard To Say I’m Sorry/You’re The Inspiration/Glory Of Love(Peter Cetera)
16. Amapola(Andrea Bocelli)
17. Because We Believe(Andrea Bocelli)
18. The Prayer(Andrea Bocelli and Katharine McPhee)
Act II

1. Asturias(William Joseph)
2. Video-Because You Loved Me(Celine Dion and David Foster)
3. I Swear(Babyface and Kevon)
4. Feeling Good(Michael Buble)
5. Home(Michael Buble and Blake Shelton)
6. Save The Last Dance(Michael Buble)
7. Video-Bodyguard w/Kevin Costner
8. I Have Nothing/I Will Always Love You(Charice)
9. Alla Luce del Sole(Josh Groban)
10. Bridge Over Troubled Water(Josh Groban with Brian McKnight)
11. You Raise Me Up(Josh Groban)
12. Got To Be Real(All)

p/s: my pick!

2 comments:

A A D said...

yeah i saw her on oprah n totally LOVED her. gle kan suara dia? n she sang with celine! damn. lucky girl.. .

SANDRA by sandra azwan said...

she's amazing!!;-)