9.10.08

la....la....la.....

Cameron Highlands......it's all about tea isn't?


Hello people.........its not too late kan to wish all of you" Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir& Batin. We still in the month of Syawal right? Well...... in the last few days, I've got so many things to handle and at the same time all of my assignment must be completed during that kind of peak la....so, I've got so limited time in doin' things that I'm in love with.......Blogging!
From this moment, I'm back on track and ready to rock on the world, hehehe...... This weekend, I'm goin' to 'not so cold' vacation-Cameron Highlands ( for 3 days only) with the rest of fashion students from uitm and some lecturers. Even though we're in the month of examination, assessment and stuff, but we still got time to do all this thing, quite unbelievable isn't? Well, it's happen in here, last minute kind of trip, whatever la......at least I'm takin' part in this kind of reunion you know.......showing that we're supporting each other and you know, like a big family!! So, if you like it or not, u just have to deal with it...that's all!
I would like to describe this kind of trip as a 'rest trip' for me la cause I'm totally need some kind of vacation and somethin' like that to relaxing my body and my so called precious mind+brain!;-) I'm hoping that this 'not so cold' trip would be great and I just want to have some fun with my new friends. With love, Sandra......

4 comments:

Nana said...

selamat hari raya!!! Sorry lambat .. life has been overtly hectic these few weeks :D

ibnmohamad said...

totally nice hving the chance to be there..realli hope I could go there too....

Nazima said...

hye sandraaaaaa

içimden geldiği gibi ~~~ said...

I like:)