18.10.08

I'm in love with Strawberry......

Spendin' 3 days 2 night in this kind of apartment.....but it nice anyway! Just nice....


Hello people........here, I would like to share with all of you some pictures & also my- point of view from my recent trip to Cameron Highlands. I'm havin' so much fun with all of my good friends plus lecturers- there....Thank god! Even though we're havin' so much fun doin' whatever we're in love with, there is something wrong la........the truth is, I just don't understand 'the management issues'. U guys should handle those thing clearly before deliver it. It seems to be completely crazy+what da' he** you know. It's not about u have to 'bersyukur' or whatever, it's about satisfaction and the way you handle somethin'...u guys should make it perfect in order to make people respect you...isn't? Just think about it...... However, there is good reason why i need to join this kind of trip, It's all about makin' new friends ( ade yg aku tak kenal-masa kat school) and at the same time, get to know each other( mengeratkan silaturrahim sesama kawan2-ewah ayat!!) and it just totally great.

Khalik: Lord, i'm so sleepy la......i need both of you to get out from this tiny room...please!! I'm beggin' u....
Din: No way.....i'm not leavin' this room! This is mine!......what is this? Milk? (in red sweater)
Angah: Both of you...Shut-up!! ( in black t-shirt)



FYI, all of us( 18 boys) we're stayin' in an apartment with 3 rooms. It's all about 'concept of sharing' u know....... There is no more 'privacy' in Cameron! When the 'management people' told us that we need to share the apartment( when we just arrived), we were just like lookin' at each other with no words. Whatever la......kongsi pun ok jugak kan( it sounds like 'nada x puas hati?)

The first night were just like a disaster for me. U know why? It's all about the 'air condition' la- it's totally freakin' cold. I've already mentioned that, I'm callin' this kind of trip as a 'not so cold' trip. The truth is......it's fuckin' cold. I'm freezin' that night.....just like a frozen hot dog! First night in Cameron, thanks to Adly....our very own 'Chef of the night' with his 'bihun goreng'( the thruth is, it doesnt look like bihun goreng cause' it's already hancur.....dengan kata lain-bihun lenyek-huhu, just kiddin') and 'fresh Coleslaw' with strawberry tea!!- FYI, The food taste great though!

One of the ingredients......'Self-plucking tomatoes'

The funny part would be the 'tepung tawar' ceremony la....all of our face were just like a -'fashion victims' ( to much make-up on the face!) FYI, this would be my second 'tepung tawar ceremony' - the first one would be when I'm in Uitm, Sri Iskandar-Perak. Junior Student!
Then, here...for the second time ritual! The truth is, I'm sick of it! Enough is enough........It's already 'lapok' things to do!! We don't have to use this kind of 'lapok' things lagi kan? In my opinions la, we need to get rid of this kind of stupid ritual...it doesn't makin' any kind of sense. FYI, I'm goin' to get rid of this kind of ritual for the next semester and 'someone' just agree with me! huhu

Someone
: I need somethin' different. Somethin' new and fresh.....no need to 'tepung the tawar' lagi!! look
for somethin' else...thats all!

Sandra: It will be my pleasure.......

The 'red team' With Angah!

I'm havin' a bad-face day! This picture taken right after the 'Tepung tawar' ritual! With Irfan.....


laughing out loud......


When we honestly ask ourselves which person in our lives mean the most to us, we often find that it is those who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, have chosen rather to share our pain and touch our wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with us in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with us in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate not knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares. Whatever...


A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be. Thanks to A A D for this lovely picture!

With love, Sandra.......Thanks for viewing my blog page!( Keep on viewing!!);-)



No comments: