5.7.08

Every little things is about to change.....Life with Sandra.


With my first creation "An African Savannah" back in 2005." I don't have respect for anyone who doesn't have talent and doesn't work for what they have."


Hello......when i recapture back my very own memory in the past few years, I've been blessed with so many interesting and amazing journey towards becoming what I've been fantasize since childhood. In order to succeed, you just have to follow your dreams and also you have to set up your very own goals. There is a lot of things that you can accomplish regarding on what you want in your life. 'I know what my strengths are more now that I did at another time of my life where I wouldn't have been able to see the other side'. Dreams do come true.
"Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living"-Anais Nin


Price upon request. Contact SANDRA by sandra azwan for more details.


You just have to believe it, in order to see it. You can see things clearly when you put in your heart and your soul into something that you've been dreaming about. "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them". It's happen to me and I'm totally happy to see that sort of things grow deeply in my heart.

We are all creatures of habit - how we think and how we behave every second of every day makes us what we are. Just like I've been mentioned earlier, no matter how clear your goals are, and how carefully you manage your life and whatever, there are going to be times when things do not work out as you hope. But if you can think like a succesful kind of a person, you will be able to bounce back from any failure or dissapointment. You creat more chances to score a goal if you can learn from experiences and keep trying when you have failed. "There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness"- Carl Jung

With my ready-to- wear creation " folksy Persian" back in 2006.


When you attempt something and it goes wrong, you may feel hurt, angry or just plain embarrassed. Your 'failure' could be anything - getting sacked, being turned down for something you can never imagined, making mistake or speaking out of turn. Unless you apply positive thinking, there is a real danger that you might slip into a slough of despondency, feeling that there is a little point in carrying on. But do not be discouraged. Try to turn the failure into success by viewing the incident as a chance to learn. "I was never really good at anything except for the ability to learn."


Price upon request. Contact SANDRA by sandra azwan for more details.


Of course, it is not wrong to left off a bit of steam. It is quite normal to feel a sense of loss or frustration when disappointment occurs - especially if it was your fault. You may feel angry with yourself for making foolish mistakes. It is important to release these bad feelings so that you can move on. If possible talk about them to a friend or relative or write them down. You may like to do something physical, like swimming ( just love it) or running, or whatever you feel like you want to do...to help you work off the negative emotions.After that, the most important thing to do is to learn from the experience. Be brutally honest with yourself about what really happened. For your informations (FYI) i've learn so many things in the past few years.

There is a lot of improvement in myself and i can see it now. "I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer". Focusing on my passion for fashion - it is absalutely an amazing journey for me. I'm in love with exploring something quite extraordinary and beyond people's imaginations. When you start thinking about it, there is no chance for you to stop. FYI, being one of the Malaysian international fashion award finalist (MIFA8) is one of my biggest achievement so far. "Everything has been figured out, except how to live". With love, Sandra. Thanks for reading.

8 comments:

julien hakym said...

u r the best!

SANDRA by sandra azwan said...

thanks a lot!! love ya...

rafflethazzle said...

jom reshoot your previous designs!

SANDRA by sandra azwan said...

let me think about it first..InsyaAllah, saba ye Rafil!! huhuhu

Jenn said...

aiyo...your first design so the "overwhelming"lah...I tak berani nak pakai yo-:)

SANDRA by sandra azwan said...

time tu kene 'all out' skit!! Huhu
It's all about playing with ideas.

Nana said...

hey there! I really like your designs! very brave, to be honest! Dont let people tell you otherwise! You should showcase more of your designs here. I'd love to see it :D Cheers!

SANDRA by sandra azwan said...

thanks nana!!;-)